Our aims are;
- To provide a friendly, happy, cheerful, secure environment, where children, parents and visitors feel welcome.
- To create a stimulating learning environment, both indoors and out, where young children can develop and achieve their true potential.
- To involve all staff in the running of the nursery and work together as an effective team.
- To liaise with other services and agencies in order to meet the needs of children with special educational needs and disabilities, ensuring that they are fully included in nursery life.
- To help the children to develop an understanding of the world and their place in it.
- To welcome parents as partners.
- To use the community to enhance children’s learning.