The Butterfly, Bumblebee & Dragonfly Rooms
(Preschool, 3 – 4 year olds)
After their third birthday, children move into our preschool rooms, continuing their journey of learning and discovery; building on previous experiences to extend their knowledge and skills through a broad and balanced curriculum which has an emphasis on independence, self-help skills and a positive attitude to learning.
The Butterfly Room – Children who attend 30 hours per week
- Monday to Friday 8:30 – 2:30
- To check eligibility for 30 hour funding visit the Childcare calculator.
The Dragonfly Room – 15 hours attendance
- Mondays & Tuesdays 8:45 – 2:45
- Wednesday mornings 8:45 – 11:45
The Bumblebee Room – 15 hours attendance
- Wednesday afternoon 12:30 – 3:30
- Thursdays & Fridays 8:45 – 2:45
- *** Please note the later than usual finishing time on Wednesday afternoons!
Tea Club is available until 4:30 daily. Visit the Nursery Charges section to view our prices.
You can view our classrooms by visiting the Gallery section of our website which will be updated shortly.