The two year old’s have their very own garden space which they are encouraged to explore freely.
From September 2023 we will offer morning and afternoon places with a limited number of 2 ½ day places depending on family needs.
- Morning Sessions are 9:00 – 12:00
- Afternoon Sessions are 12:15 – 3:15
To be able to take up 15 hours of FREE childcare for your two-year-old you or your child must meet the eligibility criteria below. Please visit GOV.UK for further information.
You must be getting one of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop
- qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Working Tax Credit, Child Tax Credit or both and have a gross household income of £16,190 a year or less
Children are also entitled to a place if:
- they’re looked after by a local council
- they have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education health and care plan
- they get Disability Living Allowance
- they’ve left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order
- If your child is eligible, you can start claiming the term after they turn 2. The date you can claim will depend on when their birthday is.
Two year old paid sessions (£5.50 per hour)
If you are not eligible for FREE two year old play and learn place, we can offer paid sessions. The costs are outlined below
- £16.50 half day (3 hours)
**** A minimum of 2 regular session per week must be paid for in advance.