From April 2015, nurseries, schools, childminders and other childcare providers have been able to claim extra funding through Early Years Pupil Premium (EYPP) to support children’s development, learning and care.
Individual schools were allocated funding for children from low-income families who were eligible for free school meals, looked after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
You can view or download our Early Years Pupil Premium allocation and find out how this has been used at our school.
- EYPP Strategy Statement 2022-2023
- EYPP Expenditure Report 2020-2021
- EYPP Expenditure Report 2019-2020
- Impact of EYPP Spend 2019
- EYPP Expenditure Report 2018-2019
- EYPP Expenditure Report 2017-18
- Impact of EYPP Spend 2017
If you would like any additional information please contact the school.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.