Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Acceptable Use-Esafety
- Access Building
- Access Curriculum
- Access Information
- Accessibility Plan 2021
- Administration of Medicine Policy 2021
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Guidelines
- Behaviour Policy 2021
- Charging Policy (and school fund) 2021
- Child Protection Policy
- Complaints Policy 2021
- Counter Fraud and Corruption – Whistleblowing Policy
- Data Protection Policy 2021
- DCC Equality Information and Objectives
- Equality Policy
- Freedom of Information 2021
- Health and Safety
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Missing Child Policy 2021
- Nursery School Charging Policy
- Oxhill Nursery School Access Plan
- Packed Lunch Policy 2021
- Photograph Policy
- Photographic Policy 2
- Privacy Notice Pupils Parents 17052021
- SEN Policy 2021
- Sun Safety Policy 2021
- Uncollected Child Policy
Oxhill Nursery School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.