Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy (or any other format) of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown in this section, please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Acceptable Use-Esafety
- Access Building
- Access Curriculum
- Access Information
- Accessibility Plan 2023
- Admissions Criteria (Nursery)
- Administration of Medication Policy 2022
- Assessment Policy 2022
- Attendance Policy 2022
- Behaviour Guidelines
- Behaviour Policy 2022
- Charging Policy 2023
- Complaints Policy 2022
- Counter Fraud & Corruption – Whistleblowing 2023
- Data Protection Policy 2023
- DCC Equality Information and Objectives
- Equality Policy 2022
- Freedom of Information Act – Publication Scheme 2023
- Health & Safety Policy 2023
- Healthy Eating Policy
- Missing Child Policy 2023
- Online Safety Policy -2023
- Packed Lunch Policy 2022
- Photographic Policy 2023
- SEN Policy 2022
- Sun Safety Policy 2023
- Supporting Children With Medical Needs Policy 2021
- Uncollected Child Policy 2023
Keeping Children Safe in Education
Oxhill Nursery School collects and uses pupil information under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Education Act 1996 which are a lawful basis for collecting and using pupil information for general purposes (and from Article 6 and Article 9 where data processed is special category data from the General Data Protection Regulation from 25 May 2018).
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.