Susan Keepin works in our school office and is here to help you. The office is open between the hours of 8:00am and 3:30pm (but closes between 11:30 and Noon for lunch).
Here are a few items that may be useful to parents and carers which you can view or download from our website.
Our School Day
- 8.00am – School opens for Breakfast Club
- 8.30am – Sessions begin for Butterfly 30 hour children
- 8.45 am – Sessions begin for 15 hour Dragonfly/Bumblebee children *Bumblebee sessions will begin at 12:30 on a Wednesday
- 9.00am – Session begins for Ladybird children
- 2.30pm – Butterfly children leave
- 2.45pm – Dragonfly/Bumblebee children leave *Bumblebee children leave at 3:30pm on a Wednesday
- 3.00pm – Home time for Ladybirds
- 4.30 – Teatime Club ends
All children attending full days will need to bring a healthy packed lunch with them. If you would like any additional information please contact the school.
Full Day Care Service At Oxhill
In addition to the 15 free hours our preschool children receive, it may be possible to purchase ‘wrap around’ childcare, which is priced at £5.50 per hour. Spaces are extremely limited, please contact to discuss
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.